Award-winning Video Producer & Editor with a unique eye for fine detail. Comprehensive experience with all aspects of production and post-production. Understand the theory and aesthetics of all aspects of video production and editing. Background in producing video products for commercial, trade shows and with the production of live events.
- Produced over 600+ videos
- Over 2 millions videos on social alone last year.
- 106,000 views for our client Golfstream featured on the MGM Grand Facebook Channel.
Conde Nast Publications: 2011–2014
- Glamour Magazine: Shot and edited season 2 of “Why Do Guys” filmed at the San Diego Comic Con convention.
- Worked directly with producer and director to get the season completed in a timely manner.
- Shot and edited the entire Season 2 (8 episodes).
- GQ Magazine: Hired as camera operator for seasons 1 and 2 of “America’s Top Bartender.”
- Contacted by their related brand for GQ Magazine to manage, direct, and shoot an interview with Clippers #39 star, Blake Griffin for their series “Life Advice.”
- Casino Gaming Company: Customer had the honor to ring the bell for the NASDAQ opening. This required custom content to match the hardware and software used to display their video.
- Produced custom content to march hardware and software used to display their video on the screen in Times Square, 2011–2014.
- Awards: Voted by peers as Best Short film at UNLV Short Film Festival 2013.