Trent Allen Parks
Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Trent Allen Parks is Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing at Destination Fabulous, with responsibility for marketing programs, brand management, corporate sales, and sponsorships. Prior to joining Destination Fabulous, he worked in strategic business development and marketing at several companies, and served as Director of Operations for C & C Inc. as a co-owner of a Midwestern grocery chain comprised of seven locations operating in three states. Notable is his eight years as National Account Executive for the Palms Casino Resort / Maloof Sports & Entertainment, where he directed major sponsorship and partnering initiatives.
Trent’s greatest strengths are his creativity, drive, and leadership. He thrives on challenges, particularly those that expand the company’s reach. His most recent project involved a strategic partnership with TEI Entertainment to bring Destination Fabulous’ core services to the Entertainment Capital of the World — Las Vegas, Nevada. This resulted in the addition of the live entertainment act known as “Voices;” the linchpin for corporate entertainment sales.
In 2008, Trent was recognized as the recipient of the first ever “Triple Crown” Award by the Casino Chip & Gaming Token’s Collectors Club (CCGTCC) for the 2007 Chip of the Year (COTY), 2007 Silver Strike of the Year Award, and 2007 Room Key of the Year Award. Other honors include the 2002 Room Key of the Year Award / Playboy Home Video and 2003 Chip of the Year Award (COTY) / $50 Gaming Check (Playboy 50thAnniversary) also from the Casino Chip & Gaming Token’s Collectors Club (CCGTCC), being the producer of the largest production chip runs in the history of Las Vegas featuring the iconic imagery of Playboy vintage and historical magazine covers (including Hugh M. Hefner, Marilyn Monroe, Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Anna Nicole Smith, Classic KISS Album Artwork, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey), and named one of Las Vegas Weekly’s Top 40 Under 40 in 2002. Trent has co-produced and appeared in Katy Perry’s “Waking Up in Vegas” video and Eminem’s MTV VMA Hip Hop Video of the Year Award, “We Made You.”
Trent has staged events with Howard Stern, soirées at the Playboy Mansion, world premieres with 20th Century Fox, and “The Wolf of Wall Street” Jordan Belfort’s keynote address at Digital Dealer Las Vegas. Amongst his litany of accomplishments, he calls attention to Destination Fabulous company founder and President, Ms. Belinda Maguire, and her involvement in many of his corporate functions that he duly notes as crowning achievements in his career.
Trent previously served as advisory board member of the South Dakota Retailer’s Association and a member of the advisory board for AFAN. He has also volunteered for the United Way, Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, Cure 4 The Kids Foundation, and the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation including the 2016 Pigs for the Kids Barbeque Cook-Off fundraiser for his community.
Trent Allen Parks is a consultant, marketer, producer, entrepreneur, and an alumnus of both the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and Western Michigan University. He is the father of two sons and lives in Las Vegas, Nevada with his wife.
CASINO MARKETING EVENTS
- Howard Stern – Super Bowl Event
- Playboy – Girls of the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Playboy Mansion – Holmby Hills, Los Angeles
Playboy Golf Tee Parties, and Pajama & Lingerie Soirées
COMMEMORATIVE CHIP PROJECTS
- Farrah Fawcett – Featuring iconic magazine covers and modeling imagery $5 & $25 commemorative chip collection
- KISS – $5, $25, and $100 chips featuring iconic KISS album artwork
- Playboy Casino Rack Chips – Featuring iconic Playboy magazine covers and Playmates
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s – $6,000 Combo Meal National Commercial Ads
- Chuck’s Jack & Jill, Our Family Foods, and Economart
- SEMA – ROCK ‘N’ RODS
CONCERTS – PRIVATE AND PUBLIC
- Kid Rock
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Bally Gaming G2E Events – SNL / Playboy / Pamela Anderson
- Coors Brewing Company – Nightclub and Bar Event with Brooks & Dunn
- Nike Jordan “Jumpman” Ad Campaign
- Baby Phat – Kimora Lee Simons
- P Star Pamela Anderson Clothing Line – Pamela Anderson
- will.i.am. Clothing Line – Black Eyed Peas
- Eminem – We Made You
- Katy Perry – Waking Up in Vegas
- Lost Prophets – Fake Sound of Progress
- Phat Farm
- Steve Madden
- Anheuser-Busch (Budweiser)
- Brown-Forman / Jack Daniel’s
- Artisan Entertainment – Made with Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau
- Miramax – Rounders, Jersey Girl, and Clerks – with Edward Norton, Ben Affleck, and Kevin Smith
- 20th Century Fox – Elektra – Jennifer Garner